Summer is here! Cannot give up on your red wine? How about a simple, great tasting sangria to finish your day with some fiber and vitamins?
Here is a recipe from our very own F&B Manager, Mustafa!
- Red Wine
- Club soda or your favorite fruit flavored sparkling water.
- Bag of Mixed Frozen Fruit (raspberry, pear & peaches)
- Pour red wine and your choice of soda into a large pitcher; the ratio is 1:1.
- Pour in your frozen fruit. The fruit will chill the sangria, and as it melts the flavors will enhance it even more.
- For intense flavor try to use the same flavor soda and fruit, but do not be afraid of using different fruits and different sparkling juices.
- Tip: World markets have a good selection of flavored sparkling juices.